Promega™ Renilla Luciferase Assay System
Fast and sensitive method of detecting the luciferase from sea pansy (Renilla reniformis)
$190.46 - $983.33
- Detects as little as 10-19 moles of Renilla luciferase
- Yields reliable, linear results for a concentration range over seven orders of magnitude
- Formulated with a proprietary composition that significantly reduces the effect of coelenterazine autoluminescence when compared to other reagents
- Compatible with wild-type and synthetic hRluc genes
- Convenient alternative to firefly (Photinus pyralis) reporter systems
U.S. Patents 7,078,181; 7,108,996; 7,118,878; Australian Patent 2001275325 and other patents pending.
Certain applications of this product may require licenses from others.
This product does not convey a license to use recombinant Renilla luciferase under U.S. Patent 5,418,155 and related patents. Promega sells licensed Renilla luciferase vectors, which may be used in conjunction with this product.
|Detecting the Luciferase from Sea pansy (Renilla reniformis)|