Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Disposable Plastic Columns
Empty drip columns (0.5 to 5 mL) with matching frits and caps for packing beaded affinity or desalting resins to use in gravity-flow purification techniques.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ PI29923
Thermo Scientific™ Pierce Disposable Plastic Columns are empty columns with matching frits and caps for use in a variety of resin-based affinity or desalting techniques.
Additional Information and Online Ordering »
- For bench top gravity-flow affinity purification and size exclusion chromatography
- Supplied complete with porous polyethylene discs, stoppers and end caps
- Columns can be pre-packed and stored until needed
- Compatible with most types of aqueous buffer eluents commonly used in chromatography
- Plastic funnels can be attached to expand the buffer reservoir for increased flow rates
Trial pack contains two columns of each available size (six columns total), matching column accessories (discs and caps), and one funnel (column reservoir extender)
|Disposable Column Funnels|
|Polypropylene (35mL capacity) to fit Part No. 29920, 29922, 29924|
|Increasing column reservoir volumes by approx. 35mL|