Thermo Scientific™ Particle Certified Glass Containers
Protect the quality of your products or laboratory samples in cleanroom environments by using particle-certified glass containers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 13332CLP
Protect the quality of your products or lab samples. Thermo Scientific™ Particle-Certified Glass Containers are tested and certified to meet the low particle criteria; assembled to contain as few as 5 particles per milliliter > 0.5 microns. A large variant of standard particle-certified containers are available. Non-standard containers may be custom cleaned on request.
- Class 100/10 glass
- Certificate of Analysis is included with each shipment
- Available in clear or amber
- Assembled with low-shedding polypropylene caps with chemically inert PTFE faced liners that do not contain adhesives
- Individual bottles double bagged to maintain integrity until point of use
- 4L jugs suitable for hazardous shipping in conjunction with combination packaging
Low particle applications
|32 oz., 1000mL|
|Clear Glass Jar, Wide mouth with Polypropylene Closure|