Make quick, simple, accurate and economical measurements of silver and sulfide ions in aqueous solutions. Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Silver/Sulfide Electrodes have dual electrode measuring silver and sulfide ions in aqueous solutions and perform low-level cyanide and halide titrations.
- The reference and sensing electrodes are built into one electrode
- The built-in Thermo Scientific™ Sure-Flow™ reference junction prevents electrode clogging and provides fast and stabile readings
- Available with a waterproof BNC ,BNC and screw cap connector and can be used on any ISE meter with a BNC connection
- The free-flowing liquid junction assures stable, drift-free potentials
- BNWP connector provides a waterproof and secure connection when used with the new Orion Star Series meters
- Must be used with the double junction reference electrode
Waterproof BNC and BNC electrodes have 1m cables
Warranty: 12 months from date of purchase by Buyer or 18 months from date of shipment from Seller, whichever is earlier.
|The free-flowing liquid junction assures stable|
|0° to 80°C|