Process a 12L harvest in a single run with the Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ 2L PPCO Bio Bottle with Sealing Closure, the ideal solution for the separation of large volume harvests. Designed for use in Thermo Scientific™ RC12BP Plus Centrifuge and H-12000 Swing Bucket Rotor, the exact fit assures optimal performance.Key Features:
- Ideal for bacterial, yeast and tissue isolations
- Process up to 12L in a single run at speeds up to 7,333 x g
- Graduated, wide-mouth design simplifies decanting, re-suspensions and pellet removal
- Conical shape and smooth inner surface assure compact pellet formation
- Two-piece plug and sealing cap design promotes aseptic handling
- For centrifugation operating temperatures from 4° to 22°C and storage to 0°C
- The use of support bridge (Catalog #75007686) is required
White polypropylene plug with silicone gasket and polypropylene screw closure for leakproof† assurance
†The term “leakproof” applies to Thermo Scientific Nalgene products that meet the following criteria: a) Bottle/flask/funnel closure systems with closures smaller than 100mm, after they are filled with water, inverted, withstand air pressure of 2psig for 2 minutes, and no water escapes; b) Bottle/funnel/flask closure systems of larger than 100mm after they are filled with water, inverted for 15 minutes, and no water escapes.
These tests, using other liquids, may not yield the same results. To ensure safe usage, customers are advised to test Thermo Scientific Nalgene bottles and closures under conditions of their planned applications. Thermo Scientific Nalgene products are leakproof at ambient temperature and pressure when used with their Nalgene closures. Separate large-volume harvests in a single run with the Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene 2L PPCO Bio Bottle. Designed for use in Thermo Scientific RC12BP Plus Centrifuge and H-12000 Swing Bucket Rotor, the exact fit assures optimal performance.
Warranty: 90 days
|Meets USP VI, non-cytotoxic, non-hemolytic|
|7333 x g|