Mettler Toledo™ Seven2Go™ Pro Portable DO Meter: S9
Ideal for mobile applications in the laboratory, at-line, and outdoors
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo™ 30207971
DescriptionThe Seven2Go portable meters are simple, reliable and are engineered to provide users with fast quality data, one-handed operation and durability.
- New intuitive menu guarantees out-of-the-box operation for anyone
- T-Pad provides comfort and improves the speed with which you move through menus
- Smart button arrangement for faster navigation
- Automatically recognizes InLab ISM™ (Intelligent Sensor Management) sensor and stores sensor ID, serial number, and last calibration data, thereby reducing chances of error
- IP67 protection and drop test resistance make these meters weatherproof (withstand harsh and demanding environments)
- Supports 12 languages and offers a user interface that uses complete words and sentences
- Lack of cryptic expressions simplify operation and reduces strain on the user
- Sunlight-proof: direct sunlight enhances screen's contrast and guarantees an excellent readability even under bright and sunny conditions
- StatusLight™, an easy to understand traffic light helps to check if your meter is ready or not
- 2-Point calibration
- Graphic LCD display
- Ability to perform automatic, manual and time-dependent endpoint recording
- Perform serial measurements in user-defined time interval
- Acoustic and visual endpoint signal
- Other features include: Time and date option, three user levels (Routine, Expert, Outdoor), Calibration reminder, Sensor ID, SN, Sample ID, User ID, User-defined alarm limits, PIN protection
- Includes two predefined oxygen standards
- Automatic/Manual temperature capture
- Automatic/Manual pressure compensation
- Ability to store calibration data
- DO Measuring Range: 0.01 to 50.00mg/L (ppm)
- DO Resolution: 0.01
- DO Accuracy (with sensor): ±0.1mg/L in range 0 to 8mg/L; ±0.2mg/L in range 8 to 20mg/L; ±10% in range 20 to 50mg/L
- DO Measuring Units: mg/L, ppm
- DO Saturation Measuring Range: 0.1 to 500.0%
- DO Saturation Resolution: 0.1
- DO Saturation Accuracy (with sensor): ±10%
- Pressure Measuring Range: 500 to 1100mbar
- Pressure Resolution: 1
- Pressure Accuracy: ±2%
- Choice of Pressure Units: mbar, hPa, mmHg, Atm
- Temperature Measuring Range: 0° to 50°C
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.1°C
- Memory size: 2000 (GLP conform)
- Sensor Inputs: Mini LTW (IP67)
- Communication Interfaces: Micro-USB (USB Device)
- Power Supply: Four 1.5V AA, 1.3V NiMH acc. or USB
- Operating Hours: 200 to 250 hours
- Dimensions: 222 x 70 x 35mm
- Weight: 290g
- Cat. No. 01-913-987, S9-Standard kit: meter, LabX direct pH, USB cable, electrode clip, InLab OptiOx™, zero oxygen tablets, base accessory, operating instructions, quick guide, test report, declaration of conformity and batteries.
- Cat. No. 01-913-988, S9-Field kit: meter, LabX direct pH, USB cable, electrode clip, InLab OptiOx™, zero oxygen tablets, base accessory, bottles for calibration, uGo™ carrying case, InLab OptiOx protective guard, operating instructions, quick guide, test report, declaration of conformity and batteries.
- Cat. No. 01-913-989, S9-BOD kit: meter, LabX direct pH, USB cable, electrode clip, InLab OptiOx, BOD adapter, zero oxygen tablets, base accessory, bottles for calibration, uGo carrying case, InLab OptiOx protective guard, operating instructions, quick guide, test report, declaration of conformity and batteries.
- S9-Standard kit: Fast results in aqueous samples.
- S9-Field kit: Fast results in aqueous samples, ideal for measurements on the go.
- S9-BOD kit: BOD measurements in all types of water samples.
ISO 9001, ISO 14001
|±0.1mg/L in range 0 to 8mg/L; ±0.2mg/L in range 8 to 20mg/L; ±10% in range 20 t|
|200 to 250 hours|
|ISO 9001, ISO 14001|
|2000 (GLP conform)|
|222 x 70 x 35 mm|
|Fast results in aqueous samples.|
|0.1 to 500.0%|
|500 to 1100mbar|
|S9 DO Meter: Standard kit|
|0.01 to 50.00mg/L (ppm)|
|Four 1.5V AA, 1.3V NiMH acc. or USB|
|Seven2Go DO meter S9-Std-Kit|
|Meter, LabX direct pH, USB cable, electrode clip, InLab OptiOx, zero oxygen tablets, base accessory, operating instructions, quick guide, test report, declaration of conformity and batteries.|
|Chinese, Chinese (TW), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (GB), English (US), French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese|
|pH/DO portable S9-Standard Kit|
|0.1 to 500.0%|
Buy METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, you’ll get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.
Bundle your purchase of qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments to earn more.