Mettler Toledo™ NewClassic MS Semi-Micro Balances
Precise results, efficient handling and space saving
Manufacturer: Mettler Toledo™ 11142056
- HRT (HiRes Technology) includes two built-in weights, for constant accuracy over the entire weighing range
- Clever ErgoDoor draft shield saves time; right door can be opened from the left side and vice versa
- Needs 30% less operational space as split draft shield doors do not project beyond the balances
- FACT: Fully automatic time- and temperature-controlled internal adjustment
- Easy running of balance diagnostics tests (e.g., keypad test, repeatability test)
- RS-232 to connect to PC, printer or bar code reader; USB to connect to PC
- SmartTrac shows how much of the entire weighing range has been used
- Programmable keys for shortcut access to preferred application
- Protection of main balance configurations against manipulation
- Protective-cover encloses entire housing, protecting balances from stains and scratches
|50°F to 86°F|
|12 VDC 50/60 Hz|
|Semi-micro Analytical Balance|
|UL, CSA, OIML|
|Weighing cell with two internal calibration weight|
|Die-cast Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Plastic|
|10°C to 30°C|
|35.8 x 24.7 x 33.1 cm|
Buy METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, you’ll get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.
Bundle your purchase of qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments to earn more.
Buy qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.