Invitrogen™ Zero Blunt™ TOPO™ PCR Cloning Kit, with One Shot™ MAX Efficiency™ DH5α-T1R E. coli
Offers the fastest and easiest method for high-efficiency (cloning of blunt-end PCR products amplified with proofreading thermostable polymerases
$944.00 - $1,626.00
Kit includes linearized and topoisomerase I-activated pCR™-Blunt II-TOPO Vector for 5-minute benchtop ligations without ligase.
Selected Zero Blunt TOPO PCR Cloning Kits are available in combo kits combined with a PureLink™ Quick Plasmid Miniprep Kit (50 preps) for fast plasmid purification of your TOPO-cloned inserts for downstream analysis.
- ccdB gene for positive selection
- EcoR I sites flanking the PCR product insertion site for easy excision of inserts
- Kanamycin and Zeocin™ resistance genes for your choice of selection in E. coli
- SP6 promoter/primer site for in vitro RNA transcription and sequencing
- M13 forward and reverse primer sites for sequencing or PCR screening
Cloning, PCR Cloning
|Kit, PCR Cloning|
|Cloning, PCR Cloning|
|Box 1: Linearized and topoisomerase I-activated pCRBlunt II-TOPO vector, Salt solution, dNTPs, Control template, M13 forward and reverse primers, Sterile water. Box 2: One Shot Chemically Competent or Electrocomp E. coli, S.O.C. medium, Supercoiled pUC19 control plasmid|