The PureLink Quick Plasmid Miniprep Kit is designed for rapid isolation of sequencing-grade plasmid DNA from E.coli in about 30 minutes, using silica membrane columns.
- Fast—ready-to-use plasmid DNA typically in about 30 min.
- Flexible—formats work with vacuum and centrifugation platforms
- Reliable and cost-effective isolation of plasmid DNA
- PureLink Quick Plasmid Miniprep Kit allows isolation of high-quality plasmid DNA from 1–5mL cultures in 30–45 min, using PureLink spin columns
- Columns use unique silica membrane to achieve high yields of up to 40μg of sequencing-grade plasmid DNA
- Cells are lysed using alkaline/SDS procedure and lysate is applied to silica membrane column that selectively binds plasmid DNA
- Plasmid DNA is eluted in TE Buffer and is then suitable for all routine downstream applications
- PureLink Quick Plasmid Miniprep Kit can be used with centrifuge or a vacuum manifold for purifying plasmid DNA
- Typically, DNA isolated using PureLink Quick Plasmid Miniprep Kit has A260/A280 of <1.80 when samples are diluted in Tris-HCl (pH 7.5), indicating that DNA is reasonably free of proteins that could interfere with downstream applications
- Plasmid DNA purified using PureLink Quick Plasmid Miniprep Kit is suitable for all routine downstream applications, including bacterial and mammalian cell transformations, DNA sequencing, restriction enzyme digestion, cloning, and PCR
DNA & RNA Purification & Analysis, DNA Extraction, Miniprep, Plasmid DNA Purification
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Cloning, Next-Generation Sequencing, Nucleic Acid Labeling, PCR, Sequencing, Transformation|
|< 100 μg (Small-Scale) Plasmid DNA|
|Silica Spin Column|