Invitrogen™ DNAzol™ Reagent, for isolation of genomic DNA from solid and liquid samples
Isolation of genomic DNA from solid and liquid samples
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LS10503027
DNAzol Reagent is a complete and ready-to-use organic reagent from animal, plant, yeast, and bacterial origin. The DNAzol Reagent procedure can be completed in typically 10–30 minutes with DNA recoveries of 70–100%.
- Versatile: Can use with broad spectrum of sample materials
- Efficient: Rapid isolation and high recovery of genomic DNA
- Efficient isolation of genomic DNA from a variety of sample types
- Rapid isolation and high recovery of genomic DNA
- Isolated DNA can be used for a number of downstream applications
DNA & RNA Purification & Analysis, DNA Extraction, Genomic DNA Purification, gDNA from Animal Tissues & Cells
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|Not High-throughput Compatible (Manual)|
|PCR, Southern Blotting, Sequencing, Cloning|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.