Invitrogen™ DNase I, Amplification Grade
Purified and tested for nondetectable levels of RNase contamination
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LS18068015
DNase I, Amplification Grade, digests single- and double-stranded DNA to oligodexyribonuleotides containing a 5' phosphate. DNase I, Amplification Grade, is suitable for eliminating DNA during critical RNA purification procedures such as those prior to RNA-PCR amplification. Absence of RNase is tested by performing a ribonuclease assay with RNA ladder.
- Specific activity is >10,000 units/mg
- Source: Purified from bovine pancreas
- Performance and quality testing: Ribonuclease assay with RNA ladder and ability to digest single-stranded and double-stranded DNA to oligonucleotides are determined
- Unit definition: One unit increases absorbance of high molecular weight DNA solution at rate of 0.001 A260 units/min./mL of reaction mixture at 25°C
- Unit reaction conditions: 0.1M sodium acetate (pH 5.0), 5mM MgCl2, 50 μg/mL calf thymus DNA, and enzyme in 1mL for 10 min. at 25°C
Removing DNA from RNA and protein preparations, PCR & Real-Time PCR, Real Time PCR (qPCR), Reverse Transcription
Shipping Conditions: Approved for shipment on wet or dry ice
|10X DNase I Reaction Buffer and 25mM EDTA (pH 8.0)|
|Store at -20°C in a non-frost-free freezer|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.