missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Needle Point Styles (Point styles 2, 3, 4, 5 and AS are available as Removable Needles)Description & Specifications
Half stroke version of the original 700 series syringes. Ideal for dispensing volumes from 0.25μL up to 5μL.
600 Series Syringe Terminations
- Removable Needle (RN)- The needles are removable and are a Hamilton-specific design. The design allows the needles to seat precisely at the zero graduation mark of the syringe. Users can select the needle gauge, length, and point style to optimize the syringe for custom applications. Additionally, this termination allows for a removable needle without increasing the dead volume of the syringe and is ideal when there is a risk of the needle clogging. Autoclavable when disassembled. Repeated autoclaving will shorten syringe life.
- Point Style 2 - Sharp, beveled, curved, non-coring needle point recommended for septum penetration. Available gauges: 34-10
- Point Style 3 - Blunt needle point for use with HPLC injection valves and for sample pipetting. Available gauges: 34-10
- Point Style 4 - Standard 12° beveled needle point is recommended for life science applications. Available gauges: 34-10. Special needle angles such as 0-60° available on request
- Point Style 5 - Conical needle with side port for penetration of septa, thin-gauged vinyls and plastics without coring. Available gauges: 26-10
- Point Style AS - Special conical style needle point used on autosampler syringes the non-coring needle point is recommended for septum penetration. Available gauges: 26 & 10
|10° to 115°C|
|Designed for applications that require one-handed operation because of the short stroke length and the reinforced plunger|
|50° to 239°F|