Gibco AmnioMAX C-100 Complete Medium is two-part kit for preparation of a complete medium that requires no additional supplementation.
- Quality and performance testing
- Every lot of Gibco AmnioMAX C-100 Complete Medium is performance tested by a certified US reference cytogenetics laboratory to ensure consistently superior performance
- Pooled primary human amniotic fluid samples are cultured for six days in Gibco AmnioMAX C-100 Complete Medium before measuring total number of colonies and total number of mitotic colonies
- In addition, each lot is tested for sterility, pH and osmolality
- Unique, optimized formulation
- Gibco AmnioMAX C-100 Complete Medium contains Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS), gentamicin, and L-glutamine to maximize cell attachment and growth
- It has enhanced buffering system that provides greater pH stability during culture manipulations
- Sustainable packaging
Amniotic Fluid and Chorionic Villus Culture, Cell Analysis, Cell Culture, Cell Proliferation, Cell Viability, Proliferation and Function, Clinical, Clinical and Translational Research, Cytogenetics, Mammalian Cell Culture
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
Gibco AmnioMAXC-100 Basal Medium is manufactured at a cGMP compliant facility, located in Grand Island, New York. The facility is registered with the FDA as a medical device manufacturer and is certified to ISO 13485 standards.
|Storage: 2 -8°C. Shelf life: 16 months from date of manufacture. Use complete medium within 7 to 10 days once opened.|
In vitro diagnostic