MilliporeSigma™ Immobilon™-P PVDF Transfer Membranes
Optimized for binding proteins transferred from a variety of gel matrices. Immobilon™-P PVDF Transfer Membranes have superior handling, staining, and resistance than nitrocellulose. For use with Western blots and protein sequencing. Available in sheets or rolls.
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma™ IPVH08130
- Suitable for chromogenic, chemiluminescent, and radioactive detection
- Compared to nitrocellulose, Immobilon-P has improved handling characteristics and staining capabilities, increased solvent resistance, and higher signal-to-noise ratio
- Rapid Immunodetection Method reduces detection time by two hours
- Manufactured of Hydrophobic Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) with 0.45µm pore size
- Comes in a 26.5cm x 3.75m roll or a variety of sheet sizes
- Compatible stains include:
- Coomassie brilliant blue
- Amido black
- India ink
- Ponceau-S red
- Colloidal gold
- Toluidine blue
- Sypro™ ruby
|Optimized for binding proteins transferred from a variety of gel matricies|
Buy $1,000 in select MilliporeSigma products and get $1,000 more to spend on products at no additional cost.
Spend $1,000 on select MilliporeSigma items, get $1,000 more to spend on similar items at no additional cost.