Berkshire™ BCR™ Cleanroom Bond 1040 Paper
Manufacturer: Berkshire™ BB104081110B
Heavier than the 850 series paper. Designed for double-sided and archival documents. Available in white and blue 8 × 11in. (22 × 28cm) and 11 × 17in. (28 × 43cm) sheets.
Designed for cleanroom environments, BCR bond paper is made with the purest quality cellulose from specially selected forests and is specially coated to minimize particle and fiber release.
- Use these ultraclean, heat-resistant pages in any class of cleanroom for photocopying or offset printing, or as lot tracer sheets, batch records, or standard pages in cleanroom manuals
- Compatible with all standard photocopiers and laser printers without jamming
- Fine cut edges reduce particle contamination
- Low static charge prevents pages from sticking together
- Double-wrapped to ensure optimum cleanliness
250 sheets per pack. Paper weight is 28 lb. (104g/m2).
|Class A, B and C/ISO Class 3-7|
|8.5 x 11 in.(215.9 x 279mm)|
|Standard photocopiers and laser printers|
|For photocopying or offset printing, or as lot tracer sheets, batch records or standard pages in cleanroom manuals|