Applied Biosystems™ GeneAmp™ Fast PCR Master Mix (2X), with protocol
Sensitive, pre-mixed hot-start chemistries
Manufacturer: Applied Biosystems™ 4359187
The GeneAmp Fast PCR Master Mix reduces PCR reaction time to as little as 25 minutes when used with the Veriti™ 96-Well Thermal Cycler.
- Set up reactions quickly, using premixed reagents
- Detect a single copy of a gene in little as 10ng of DNA
- Reproducible, specific, and sensitive results
- Easy to use
- Pre-mixed, hot-start chemistries enable fast experiments set up
- Generates than 90% “A” overhangs—it makes cloning easier
- Detect single copy in 10 ng of DNA
Part of time-saving Applied Biosystems Fast PCR System that consists of premixed GeneAmp Fast PCR Master Mix, specially designed microplates and tubes, and the Veriti 96-Well Thermal Cycler (0.1mL or 0.2mL).
Fast PCR, PCR, PCR and Real-Time PCR
|The GeneAmp™ Fast PCR Master Mix (2X) contains two tubes (1.25 mL each) sufficient for 125 20µl PCR reactions. The Fast PCR Master Mix can also be ordered with a protocol.
Store at 2 to 8 °C.
|Built-In Hot Start|
|SuperMix or Master Mix|
|2 kb or less|
|0.1 mL or 0.2 mL|
|The GeneAmp Fast PCR Master Mix (2X) contains two tubes (1.25mL each) sufficient for 125 20μL PCR reactions. The Fast PCR Master Mix can also be ordered with a protocol.|
|Fast PCR Master Mix|
|AmpliTaq™ DNA Polymerase|
|5' - 3'|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.