The CellsDirect One-Step qRT-PCR Kit delivers highly sensitive and specific real-time qPCR results directly from cells, without the need for an RNA purification step.
- Efficiency: offers significant time and cost savings for increased throughput
- Convenience: enzyme mix includes both SuperScript™ III Reverse Transcriptase and Platinum™ Taq DNA Polymerase
- Sensitivity: no separate RNA isolation step increases sensitivity by minimizing sample loss
- Broad detection range: detect targets from samples ranging from a single cell to 10,000 cells
- Versatility: compatible with a wide variety of cell lines and samples collected by Laser Capture Microdissection (LCM)
Ideal for your qRT-PCR application
CellsDirect technology is validated for gene expression studies involving limited samples. CellsDirect One-Step qRT-PCR Kits are especially valuable for high-throughput applications by eliminating costly, time-consuming RNA purification steps. The CellsDirect One-Step qRT-PCR Kit may also be used to detect genomic DNA targets. CellsDirect One-Step qRT-PCR Kits may be used in conjunction with hydrolysis probes (e.g., TaqMan™ or LUX™ fluorogenic primers).
This kit includes a separate tube of ROX™ Reference Dye. An equivalent kit with ROX Reference Dye included in the 2X Reaction Mix is also available.
Gene Expression Analysis and Genotyping, PCR and Real-Time PCR, Real Time PCR (qPCR), Real Time PCR-Based Gene Expression Profiling, Real-Time PCR Directly from Samples
Shipping Condition: Dry ice
|7500 Fast System, 7500 System, BioRad MyiQ, BioRad iCycler iQ, BioRad iQ5, Cepheid SmartCycler, Corbett RotorGene, MJ Chromo4, MJ Opticon, Stratagene Mx3000P, Stratagene Mx3005P, Stratagene Mx4000|
|ROX Reference Dye (store at -20°C in the dark)|