Cells-to-CT 1-Step TaqMan Kit is a single-tube format of the RT-PCR step streamlines the “sample to answer” workflow. Combining the simple Cells-to- CT lysis technology with the fast cycling capability of the 1-step RT-PCR master mix allows quicker time to results with limited sample handling.
- Complete: optimized workflow includes cell lysis reagents with gDNA removal and TAqMan 1-Step RT-PCR Master Mix
- Faster than ever: 7-minute sample prep, including DNase treatment, combined with a 28-minute real-time RT-PCR step allows for approx. 35 minute sample-to-answer workflow
- Simple: 10 steps total (sample prep and real-time RT-PCR combined)
- Robust: perform gene expression analysis on 10-100,000 cells per sample; results equivalent to those from purified RNA
- Convenient: contains sufficient reagents to perform five real-time RT-PCRs for each cell sample you prepare; this allows you to study multiple targets or perform replicate RT-PCRs
TAqMan primer/probe sets sold separately.
The TAqMan Cells-to-CT Control Kit was designed for use with TAqMan Cells-to-CT products. This kit contains an endogenous control (ACTB) to normalize for sample loading variability and an artifical XenoRNA™ control and corresponding TAqMan Gene Expression assay to monitor the effects of PCR inhibition. For use with 7500 System, 7900HT Fast System, StepOnePlus System, QuantStudio Real-Time PCR Systems, Thermal Cyclers StepOne System, ViiA 7 System, 7500 Fast Dx System, 7500 Fast System and 7900HT System.
Gene Expression Analysis and Genotyping, Real Time PCR-Based Gene Expression Profiling
|Gene Expression Analysis and Genotyping, Real Time PCR-Based Gene Expression Profiling|
|Store Lysis Solution at 2° to 8°C. Store DNase, Stop Solution, and TaqMan qRT-PCR Mix at -5° to -30°C.|