Validate the performance of liquid particle counters with Thermo Scientific™ Validex™ Count Precision Size Standards. Excellent for instrument calibration and verification in the drinking water industry and for low level liquid particle counting and calibration, standards contain NIST™-traceable polymer particles packaged in ultrapure water at concentrations ideal for use in validating the performance of liquid particle counters.
Particle counting in the drinking water industry has rapidly become an indispensable technology for optimizing water quality. The majority of particle counters used in the drinking water industry operate on the principle of single particle light obscuration.
- Composition of suspension optimized to promote dispersion of particles
- Contains 500mL of suspension at a nominal concentration of 1000 particles per mL
- Stir bar included in the bottle to aid dispersion
- Certified concentration
- Ultraclean diluent
- No dilution required
- Sample directly from bottle to avoid contamination
- Larger volume for appropriate testing
|Contains trace amount of surfactant|
|1.59 at 589nm (25°C)|
|Unless otherwise stated, refrigerate (2° to 8°C) product when not in use but do not freeze. Store upright and keep bottle tightly sealed. Mix product with gentle inversion by hand or vortex mixer.|