missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
UVP UV Light Converter Plates
Maximize transilluminator capabilities by using a converter plate to convert the transilluminator's 302nm UV wavelength to different wavelengths for visualizing a variety of gels. Place the specially designed plate on the transilluminator filter surface.
Supplier: UVP 38019104
- White light plates convert UV to white light for viewing protein gels, coomassie blue stained or silver stained media; uniquely phosphored glass assembly (patent pending) converts the UV radiation via a white diffuser
- Scratch-resistant glass is mounted in a metal housing for durability
- Rubber seal stops the plate from sliding
- Handles are situated on two sides of the plate for easy handling
- Several standard plate sizes are available
- Variety of wavelengths for gel documentation, gel excitation and gel imaging
|9.8 x 10.2 in.|
|UV to White Light Converter Plates|
|Convert 302nm UV to white light|
|25 x 26 cm|