Troemner™ Individual Analytical Precision Weights, Class 4 with NVLAP Certificate
Designed for your most demanding weighing applications
Manufacturer: Troemner™ 70124W
Weights are designed so the specifications on surface finish, markings, construction, material density, and magnetic properties become more restrictive as the weight tolerances decrease in order to enable the weight to maintain its tolerance over time.
- Precision Analytical Individual Weights are made from the finest materials; manufactured in sizes ranging from 1mg through 50kg
- Fractional weights 5mg to 500mg are made of stainless steel (30mg weights are aluminum)
- Fractional weights 3mg and below are made of aluminum
- Weights 1mg to 2kg are supplied in a high-quality polycarbonate case
- Reference standards as well as calibrating Class I balances as specified in OIML R 76
- Calibration of semi-analytical balances and for student use
Weights supplied in a rugged, precision-fit, high quality polycarbonate case.
|Metric analytical weight with handling knob|
|ASTM Class 4|
|7.95g/cm3 at 20°C|
|Cylindrical with handling knob|