Troemner™ Alloy 8 Metric Precision Weight Sets, Class 1 with NVLAP Certificate
Low magnetic susceptibility, uniform consistency and high resistance to corrosion
Manufacturer: Troemner™ 72231W
Designed for your most demanding weighing applications. Analytical Precision Weights meet or exceed specifications as defined in the ANSI/ASTM E617 standard.
- Low magnetic susceptibility, uniform consistency and high resistance to corrosion
- Used in extremely stable environments
- 1 to 500mg weights are one-piece construction with no adjusting cavity with one end turned up for easy handling
- Weights sets 1mg-500g are provided in a high-quality polcarbonate set case
- Weight sets where the largest weight is 1kg and above are supplied in a felt line oak case
- Each polycarbonate case is placed in its own individual compartment
Sets are supplied in polypropylene case with individual compartments for each weight.
|Medium metric analytical weight set|
|ASTM Class 1|
|1mg to 200g|
|Stainless Steel cylindrical weight: 200g, 100g, 50g, 2 x 20g, 10g, 5g, 2 x 2g, 1g, Stainless Steel sheet weight: 500mg, 2 x 200mg, 100mg, 50mg, 2 x 20mg, 10mg, 5mg, Aluminium sheet weight: 2 x 2mg, 1mg, Polycarbonate case|
|Stainless Steel, Aluminum|