Carry out solubility studies, digestion, titration and enzymatic studies with Thermo Scientific™ Super-Nuova™ Multi-Position Digital Stirrers. Offering four individually-controlled stirring positions, ceramic tops and 4-function memory, these stirrers are designed for stronger coupling and stirring control with advanced safety features. Ideal for labs with multiple users.
- Thermo Scientific™ Stir Trac™ stir control provides improved slow-speed stirring, consistent speed, and strong magnetic coupling — reducing the risk of stir bar decoupling
- Microprocessor control ensures accurate and stable setpoints for stirring speed
- Stir Trac braking feature brings stir bar to an immediate stop for quick flask removal
- Single control knob controls speed; lock feature prevents accidental changes
- Digital rpm display
- Clean easily and resist alkalis and acids
- Seamless, reflective white ceramic surface aids sample visibility
- Stirring adjustable in units of 1rpm
- RS-232 port outputs time count, stir speed (set point) directly to your PC
- Rugged low-profile cast-aluminum body provides stability and durability
- Unit design protects internal components from accidental spills
- Walk-away timer shuts off stirring after 1, 2, 4, 8, or 12 hr.
- Detachable line cord and plug
|16.2 x 11.3 x 4 in. (41.1 x 28.7 x 10.2cm)|
|50 to 1,200rpm|