Invitrogen™ SiteClick™ Antibody Azido Modification Kit
Create a label-ready site-specific azido-modified antibody without lengthy and inefficient genetic modification using the SiteClick Antibody Azido Modification Kit.
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ S20026
- Create a label-ready site-specific azido-modified antibody without lengthy and inefficient genetic modification using the SiteClick Antibody Azido Modification Kit.
- SiteClick labeling uses enzymes to specifically attach an azido moiety to the heavy chains of an IgG antibody, ensuring that the antigen binding domains remain unaltered for binding to the antigen target.
- This site selectivity is achieved by targeting the carbohydrate domains present on essentially all IgG antibodies regardless of isotype and host species. Once azido–modified, a variety of labeled SiteClick sDIBO alkynes are available for attachment to the antibody via Click chemistry at your choice of scale. This provides the flexibility to choose different labels for your antibody depending on your assay.
- Contains everything required to azido-modify any species or isotype of IgG antibody
- Easy-to-follow step-by-step protocol
- Highly efficient, site-specific, reproducible labeling chemistry results in high quality antibody conjugate
- If you have an antibody that is considered 'difficult to label' or has lost activity after labeling using a conventional method, please contact our custom service representatives to determine whether the SiteClick Antibody Labeling Service would be right for your antibody.
- We offer complete custom SiteClick antibody labeling services with the option of multiple detection molecules including biotin, Alexa Fluor dyes, Qdot fluorophores, R-PE, chelates for PET imaging, and many others.
Store in refrigerator (2–8°C), desiccate, protect from light, and do not freeze.
|Antibody Azido Modification Kit|
|100 to 250 μg|
|Store in refrigerator 2°C to 8°C, desiccate, protect from light, and do not freeze.|