missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Ansell MICROFLEX™ SafeGrip™ SG-375 Latex Gloves
Powder free, latex gloves are three times thicker than standard disposable latex gloves to effectively resist rips, snags and tears.
Supplier: Ansell SG375M
These products contain natural rubber latex, a component of which may cause allergic reaction in some users. Use only as directed and in accordance with manufacturer instructions and warnings. Please consult your institution's policies regarding use of these products.
- Natural rubber latex gloves provide greater protection in high risk environments
- Three times thicker than typical latex exam gloves
- Textured fingers ensure secured grip in wet and dry environments
- Beaded cuffs for easy donning and doffing
- Powder free, ambidextrous, non-sterile, single-use
- Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs
- Meets NFPA 1999 emergency medical glove requirements
|ASTM D3578, FDA21 CFR 177-2600, NFPA 1999:2013|
|EN 420:2003 + A1:2009|
|Healthcare, Laboratory, Industrial|