Promega™ Nano-Glo™ Luciferase Assay System
The Nano-Glo™ Luciferase Assay System provides a simple, single-addition reagent that generates a glow-type signal in the presence of NanoLuc luciferase with a half-life of approximately 120 minutes in commonly used tissue culture media.
Manufacturer: Promega™ N1110
- Single-addition reagent is combination of Nano-Glo luciferase assay buffer (1 x 10mL) and Nano-Glo luciferase assay substrate (1 x 200μL)
- Reagent contains integral lysis buffer
- Allows use in challenging applications where sensitivity is limited
- Separate lysis and reagent injection steps are not needed
- Extended bright light output is optimized for batch and continuous-process handling
- Low background formulation provides increased sensitivity
|Nano-Glo™ Luciferase Assay Buffer|
|200μL Nano-Glo™ Luciferase assay Substrate, 10mL Nano-Glo™ Luciferase Assay Buffer, integral Lysis Buffer reagent|
|Luciferase assay system|
|Provides a single addition reagent that generates a glow-type signal in the presence of NanoLuc™ luciferase|
|−30 to −10°C|
Purchase up to $1,000 in Promega™ reagents and get a matching amount of products at no additional cost.