missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Shape: Rectangle; Size: 7 x 8 in.
- Increase cell viability during cell passaging with this highly accurate warming plate that keeps cells near an optimal 37&°C;C (±1&°C;C) outside of the incubator.
- Avoids numerous entries into the CO2 incubator which alter its atmosphere, harming ongoing experiments in the incubated cultures
- Reduces cell stress and allows enzymes like trypsin to work efficiently
- Can be used to maintain the warmth of reagents inside the hood
- Fits easily in cell culture hoods or on the workbench
- Temperature remains uniform across the entire anodized aluminum warming plate; measures 17.8 D x 20.3 cmW (7 x 8 in.)
- 15-minute count down timer keeps track of time sensitive applications
- UV resistant polypropylene housing will not break down under germicidal UV lights
- Water resistant; safe for cleaning with Ethanol or IPA
- 220V is CE marked
|7 x 8 in.|
|Ambient to 37°C|