missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Learn More
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing

Potassium Dichromate, ACS Grade, ≥ 99.0%, LabChem™

Manufacturer:  Lab Chem LC189401

 View more versions of this product

Catalog No. LC189401


Specifications Description & Specifications


Potassium Dichromate
Poly Bottle
Room Temperature
ACS Grade
Passes Test
Soluble in water
Contains hexavalent Chromium

Chemical Identifiers

ACS Grade
Potassium Dichromate

Safety and Handling

GHS H Statement
May intensify fire; oxidizer.
Fatal if inhaled.
Toxic if swallowed.
Harmful in contact with skin.
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
May cause genetic defects.
May cause cancer.
May damage fertility or the unborn child.
Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.

GHS P Statement
Obtain special instructions before use.
Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces.
No smoking.
Keep/Store away from clothing, combustible materials.
Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles.
Do not breathe dust.
Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, face protection.
Wear respiratory protection.
Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace.
Avoid release to the environment.
If exposed or concerned: Get medical advice.
If swallowed: Rinse mouth.
Do not induce vomiting.
Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
If on skin (or hair): Remove immediately all contaminated clothing.
Rinse skin with water/shower.
Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
If inhaled: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
Continue rinsing.
Immediately call a poison center/doctor.
Collect spillage.
Store locked up in a well ventilated place.
Keep container tightly closed.
Dispose of contents/container to comply with local, state and federal regulations.


EINECSNumber : 231-906-6