Parr™ Microwave Acid Digestion Bomb
For high-speed heating: 20- to 30-minute cycle time, including cooling.
Manufacturer: Parr™ PARA328AC
Polymer microwaveable acid digestion bomb for use in any commercial microwave.
- Operates at temperatures to 250°C (482°F) and pressures to 1200psig (8.3MPa)
- Use when complete containment of volatile chemicals is required
- Useful for high-speed heating—20 to 30 minute cycle time, including cooling
- PTFE cup with cover and self-sealing PTFE O-ring maintains tight seal without heavy preloading
- Close by hand-turning knurled cap; retaining screw rises farther above top of cap with each 500psig increment of internal pressure
- No metal parts to corrode
|PTFE Cup and Cover with O-ring|
|Useful for high speed heating, 20 to 30 min. cycle time, including cooling|
|Microwave acid digestion bomb|