OHAUS™ Explorer™ Analytical and Precision Balances, NTEP Certified
Delivers accurate results within seconds, improving operator efficiency, productivity and throughput. OHAUS Explorer Analytical and Precision Balances feature a color touch display that can be separated from the weighing base.
Manufacturer: OHAUS™ 83021352
Balance, Precision; Ohaus; Model: EX1103N; NTEP approved; Capacity:1100g; Readability 0.001g; Repeatability +/-0.001g; Linearity +/-0.002g; Stabilization Time: Less than or equal to 1.5 sec.
- Full-color VGA graphic display (5.7 in. diagonal), 4-wire resistive touch screen
- QWERTY keyboard and numeric keypad
- Integral weigh below hook for below balance weighing application
- Removable stainless-steel weighing platform, stability indicator, overload and underload indicators
- Metal base, ABS top housing, stainless-steel pan, glass draftshield with flip-top door, replaceable in-use cover
- Standard USB and R-S232 communication ports and an optional third port of either RS-232 or ethernet
- GLP/GMP data ouput with real time clock
- Data transfer function
- AutoCal fully-automatic internal calibration system
- Fast stabilization time
|ABS Plastic, Stainless Steel, Glass|
|10 to 30°C|
|Gram, milligram, kilogram, carat, ounce, troy ounce, pound, pennyweight, grain, Newton, momme, mesghal, Hong Kong tael, Singapore tael, Taiwan tael, Tical, Tola, Baht, custom unit 1, custom unit 2, custom unit 3|
|NTEP and OIML E2 or ASTM CL 1|
|Color Graphic Display|
|AC adapter, user manual, AutoCal™ fully-automatic internal calibration, Glass draft shield with flip-top door|
|50 to 86°F|
|Bi-directional RS232, USB|
Purchase any OHAUS™ Explorer™ or Adventurer Balance™ and get a Lab Start-Up Kit at no additional cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.