Invitrogen™ Novex™ VEGF Human ELISA Kit
Quantifies natural or recombinant human Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) in serum, plasma, buffered solution, or cell culture medium
$526.00 - $980.00
VEGF is an important regulator of angiogenesis and vasculogenesis.
Get Accuracy with Simplicity
The Invitrogen Human VEGF kit is a solid phase sandwich Enzyme Linked-Immuno-Sorbent Assay (ELISA). A polyclonal antibody specific for human VEGF has been coated onto the wells of the
microtiter strips provided. Samples, standards, control specimens, and unknowns are pipetted into these wells. During the first incubation, the human VEGF antigen binds to the immobilized (capture) antibody. After washing, a biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for human VEGF is added. During the second incubation, this antibody binds to the immobilized human VEGF captured during the first incubation. After washing, streptavidin-peroxidase (enzyme) is added. This binds to the biotinylated antibody to complete the four-member sandwich. Following a third incubation and washing, a substrate solution is added, which is acted upon by the bound enzyme to produce color. The intensity of this colored product is directly proportional to the concentration of human VEGF present in the original specimen.
- Easy-to-run sandwich ELISA provides results typically in one day with rapid 4-hour incubation protocol
- No overnight incubation is needed
- Pre-coated, removable 8-well strips
The Invitrogen VEGF Human ELISA Kit includes all necessary reagents to run the assay:
• VEGF antibody-coated 96-well plates(s), eliminating the need to coat the plate. Pre-coated wells come as removable 8-well strips so assay size can be tailored and waste reduced.
• Recombinant human VEGF standard and diluent
• Anti-VEGF Biotinylated detection antibody
• Streptavidin-HRP conjugate
• Stabilized chromagen
• Wash and incubation buffers
• Stop solution
• Plate covers
• Complete protocol. Two standard vials per plate provide the option of reconstituting a new vial if the entire plate is not run at once.
See product insert for specifics on validation.
Angiogenesis, Cell Analysis, Cell Viability, Proliferation & Function, Immunoassays, Ready-To-Use Immunoassay
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Plasma, Serum, Supernatants|
|vascular endothelial growth factor A|