Invitrogen™ Mini Gel Tank and Blot Module Set
Provides all of the necessary devices for protein separation and Western blotting using Novex™ gels, NuPAGE™ gels, and Bolt™ Bis-Tris Plus gels
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LSNW2000
This set contains a Mini Gel Tank for protein separation and two Mini Blot Modules for Western transfer.
Mini Gel Tank Features
- Compatible with a variety of Novex™ gels, NuPAGE™ gels, and Bolt Bis-Tris Plus gels
- Accomodates up to two gels per run
- Tank design enables side-by-side gel loading and enhanced viewing during use
- Optimized conditions using constant voltage allow Bolt Bis-Tris Plus gels to be run in approximately 35 min.
- Run times vary depending on buffer conditions and power supply being used
- Also accomodates one blot module per chamber, or two blot modules total with side-by-side layout, for convenient Western transfers
Mini Blot Module Features
- Wet transfer device used exclusively with the Mini Gel Tank
- Compatible with Bolt Bis-Tris Plus Gels, accomodating one gel per transfer
- Universal connection and molded gasket make the blot module easy to use
- Inner core of blot module allows for use of less methanol-based transfer buffer per transfer
- At recommended conditions and constant voltage, proteins can be transferred to nitrocellulose or PVDF membranes typically in 30 to 60 min.
The current model Mini Gel Tank includes cassette clamps with gray cam handles designed for use with the 10cm Bolt minigels as well as NuPAGE and Novex Tris-Glycine minigels.
|Novex® Mini Gels|
|Up to 2 gels per run|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.