METTLER TOLEDO™ S900 SevenExcellence™ Dissolved Oxygen/BOD Benchtop Meter
The S900 is a dissolved oxygen(DO)/biological oxygen demand (BOD) meter. It can be expanded with additional modules to measure pH, conductivity, ISE, salinity, TDS, and Redox/ORP. It has an intuitive touchscreen, measurement shortcuts, and can export data to a printer, Excel file, or LIMS system.
Manufacturer: METTLER TOLEDO™ 30092986
- Dissolved oxygen/BOD meter than can be expanded with additional measurement modules to measure pH, conductivity, resistivity, Redox/ORP, ISFET, ISE, salinity, and TDS
- Easily create measurement and calibration shortcuts
- 7 inch color touch screen with intuitive menu navigation
- Capable of performing polarographic or optical dissolved oxygen measurements
- Determine dissolved oxygen content in samples using the new InLab™ OptiOx digital dissolved oxygen sensors. Combined with the InLab OptiOx, the S900 is also able to quickly and precisely measure biochemical oxygen demand
- Compatible with our ISM electrodes that capture and save calibration data which is then automatically recognized by the meter once connected
- Meter connects to electrodes via BNC; S7 to BNC cables available
- Export data to a printer, Excel file, or LIMS system
- Automation available for measurements and cleaning in high-throughput applications
- Manage user permissions and access to ensure data integrity
- Compatible with LabX software for advanced data management and 21CFR part 11 regulatory compliance
- Optional comprehensive qualification package available including IQ/OQ/PQ
|±0.1mg/L from 0 to 8; ±0.2mg/L from 8 to 20; ±10% from 20 to 50|
|Includes declaration of conformityIncludes declaration of conformity|
|Instrument, InLab OptiOx, DO expansion unit, two blank expansion units, zero oxygen tablets, uPlace™ electrode holder, cover, LabX direct pH PC software|
|0.000 to 50mg/L (ppm)|
Buy METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments, you’ll get up to $2,000 to spend on accessories.
Bundle your purchase of qualifying METTLER TOLEDO balances or analytical instruments to earn more.