Invitrogen™ Mini Gel Tank
Compatible with a variety of Novex™ gels, NuPAGE™ gels, and Bolt™ Bis-Tris Plus gels
Manufacturer: Invitrogen™ LSA25977
Each Mini Gel Tank can accommodate up to two gels per run. The unique tank design enables convenient side-by-side gel loading and enhanced viewing during use. Optimized conditions using constant voltage allow for Bolt™ Bis-Tris Plus gels to be run in approximately 35 minutes. Run times may vary depending on buffer conditions and power supplies being used.
The Mini Gel Tank offers:
- Versatility—compatible with NuPAGE™, Novex™, and Bolt mini gels
- Easy sample loading—forward-facing well configuration
- Simultaneous visualization of both gels—streamlined, side-by-side tank configuration
- Simple monitoring of prestained protein markers— with white tank stand
- Less running buffer required—two separate gel chambers, so you only need to load sufficient buffer for each gel to the specified fill line
- High performance—same great results you've been getting with the XCell SureLock™ Mini-Cell and original Bolt Mini Gel Tank
|Up to 2 gels per run|
|500 V dc|
|Mini Gel Tank|
|Bolt™ Bis-Tris Plus Gels, Novex™ Mini Gels|
Buy $3,000 or more in Applied Biosystems qPCR consumables, get $3,000 more in products at no additional cost.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.