Koehler™ Instrument Sediment Extraction Apparatus Accessories: Thimble Basket
Determines sediment content of crude oil and fuel oils by extraction with toluene
Manufacturer: Koehler™ Instrument K48500
- Test portion of sample placed in refractory thimble
- Gently boil toluene, vapors are condensed and allowed to drip into sample funnel
- Toluene washes out all crude oil or fuel oil leaving insoluble residue only in thimble
- Mass of residue calculated as percentage and referred to sediment by extraction
- Net Weight: 7kg (15 lb.)
- Shipping Weight: 11kg (24 lb.)
- Dimensions (3 cartons): 16 x 14 x 10 in., 18 x 14 x 10 in., 16 x 14 x 10 in.
Meets specifications of ASTM D473; IP 53; ISO 3735; DIN 51789; FTM 791-3002; NF M 07-010.
|Accessory for sediment extraction apparatus|