missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
- Sample is periodically examined while it is being cooled in the cloud and pour point apparatus
- Highest temperature at which haziness is observed (cloud point), or lowest temperature at which movement of oil is observed (pour point), is reported as test result
- Floor model has four baths, set at -1, -18 -35 and -51°C (+30, 0, -30 and -60°F)
- Supplied with test jackets, gaskets, disks, and thermometer holders for test jars and cooling baths
- Electrical Reqts: 220-240V 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 9.7A
- Net Dimensions: 112 x 97 x 115cm (44L x 38W x 45 in.H)
- Net Weight: 178kg (392 lb.)
- Shipping Weight: 275kg (605 lb.)
- Dimensions: 60.6 cu. ft.
ASTM D97, D2500, D5853, D6074, D6158; IP 15, 219; ISO 3015, 3016; DIN 51597; FTM 791-201; NF T 60-105
|ASTM D97, D2500, D5853, D6074, D6158; IP 15, 219; ISO 3015, 3016; DIN 51597; FTM 791-201; NF T 60-105|
|Test jackets, gaskets, disks, thermometer holder|
|112 x 97 x 115cm (44 x 38 x 45 in.)|