Justrite™ Undercounter Cabinet
Undercounter space for safe storage of flammables provides quick access at work stations: two doors available in self close style with capacity of 22 gal. (83L) and one adjustable shelf. Yellow.
Manufacturer: Justrite™ 892320
DescriptionProtect workers, reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing flammable fuels and chemicals in code-compliant safety cabinets.
- Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards, Sure-Grip™ EX cabinets are constructed of sturdy 18-gauge (1mm) thick double-wall, welded steel with 1-1/2 in. (38-mm) of insulating air space for fire resistance
- High-performance, self-latching doors close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions
- Fail-safe closing mechanism ensures three-point stainless-steel bullet latching system works every time
- U-Loc™ handle comes with a cylinder lock and key set or accepts an optional padlock
- Haz-Alert™ reflective warning labels are highly visible under fire conditions or during power outages when illuminated with a flashlight.
- Shut and latch automatically when a fusible link melts at 165°F (74ºC) under fire conditions
- Unique, concealed self-closing mechanism offers obstruction-free access to contents
- All door styles meet OSHA and NFPA 30; self-close door styles also meet NFPA 1 and the International Fire Code.
- Patented SpillSlope™ galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of a leakproof 2 in. (51-mm) bottom sump
- Adjust on 3 in. (76-mm) centers for versatile storage
- Cabinets also feature dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable self-leveling feet, grounding connector, and trilingual warning label.
- Durable lead-free epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish provides excellent chemical resistance.
- Sized and fitted with 3.5H x 2.5 in. D kickplate to mount flush with other cabinetry
- Leveling feet adjust to 1.125 in. for alignment on uneven floors
- FM Global tested and approved
- Designed in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) code 30 regulation
FM Approved and Complies with OSHA regulations and the International Fire Code of NFPA 1 Uniform Fire Code
|22 gal., 83L|
|Undercounter storage cabinet|
|FM, NFPA, OSHA, U (NFPA)|
|18.75 x 31.75 x 27.37 in. (47.6 x 80.6 x 69.5cm)|