Lipofectamine RNAiMAX is proprietary animal origin-free, chemically defined RNAi-specific cationic lipid formulation designed specifically for delivery of siRNA and miRNA into all cell types.
- Superior transfection efficiency requiring lower RNAi concentrations, leading to more effective gene knockdown with minimal nonspecific effects
- Easy optimization due to minimal cytotoxicity across a 10-fold concentration range of transfection reagent
- Superior transfection efficiencies for miRNA antagonists and mimics
- Compatibility with broad range of cell types, providing the most versatile approach to all gene silencing experiments
- Simple and rapid protocol for consistent and reproducible results
- High knockdown in wide range of cells
- Simple, high-throughput-ready transfections
- Sustainable packaging
Cell Culture, Mammalian Cell Culture
Shipping Condition: Qualified for Ambient or Wet Ice
|Store at 2° to 8°C. Stable for 1 year when stored properly.|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.