Heathrow Scientific™ DuraPorter™ Specimen or Sample Transport Box
The DuraPorter™ Specimen or Sample Transport Box is ideal for transporting biological and clinical samples, as well as instruments and products that you want to keep clean and dry under testing environmental conditions.
$283.09 - $300.94
The DuraPorter™ Specimen or Sample Transport Box is ideal for transporting biological and clinical samples, as well as instruments and products that you want to keep clean and dry under testing environmental conditions.The Duraporter's&trade transparent design helps comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030 standards without having to re-label containers, and enabling the user to visibly check sample integrity.
- Silicone water-tight seal and three lid clasps provide secure closure
- Carry handle folds neatly into body space allowing the units to be stacked
- Molded Slots to hold tubes while working
- Lid opens a full 180° to expedite loading and emptying
- Can be placed in a freezer or refrigerator to keep samples chilled
- Will accommodate 13 and 16 mm tubes in a 72-place OneRack&trade or similar sized/ brand of rack
- Use the separators provided to create your own compartment sizes, or take out separators to transport larger products and equipment
- Available in three colors for user/owner identification
- Autoclavable 120°C for 15 min., 16 psi (1.1 bar)
|38.73 x 20.95 x 17.14 cm|
|Blood Bags and/or Tissue/Organ Samples, Laboratory Instruments, Biotransport Carrier|
|(3) Lid Clasps, Separator, Water-Tight Seal|