Gilson™ MICROMAN™ E Positive Displacement Pipettes
The ergonomically designed MICROMAN E positive displacement pipettes, along with disposable capillary piston (CP) tips, provide the highest precision when pipetting viscous, non-aqueous liquids such as oils, blood, glycerol, and more, while protecting the pipette from contamination.
Manufacturer: Gilson™ FD10006
MICROMAN™ E positive displacement pipettes with capillary pistons offer highest precision when pipetting problem liquids such as oils, cosmetics, blood, glycerol, radioactive samples, RNA, DNA, and more.
- Ergonomic design to increase pipetting performance
- Patented QuickSnap feature for Capillary Piston fitting System
- Volume securing button to reduce risk of accidental volume change during pipetting cycles
- Comfortable and easy to use with new handle shape and added finger hook
- Fully visible volumeter
- Large pushbutton for allows easy aspirate and dispense
- For complete and rapid pipetting of viscous, volatile, dense, hot or cold liquids
- Avoids leaks when pipetting volatile (high vapor pressure) liquids
- Avoid cross-contamination or residual sample carry-over
|For pipetting viscous, volatile, and problem liquids|
|100 to 1000 μL|
|Positive Displacement Pipette|