GeneJET RNA Purification Kit is a simple and efficient system for purification of total RNA from mammalian cultured cells, tissue, human blood cells, bacteria, and yeast.
The kit utilizes a silica-based membrane technology in the form of a convenient spin column, eliminating the need for tedious cesium chloride gradients, alcohol precipitation, or toxic phenol-chloroform extractions.
RNA molecules longer than 200 nucleotides can be isolated with the GeneJET RNA Purification Kit in 15 minutes after the lysis step. The high-quality purified RNA can be used in a wide range of downstream applications, including RT-PCR, RT-qPCR, Northern blotting, and other RNA-based analyses.Highlights
- Universal– can be used for both cell and tissue samples from a wide range of sources: mammalian blood, mammalian cell cultures, mammalian tissues, insect, yeast, and bacteria
- Efficient– high yields of total RNA.
- Fast– 15 minutes after lysis step
- Pure– an A260/280ratio > 1.9
- Convenient– spin columns are capped and assembled with collection tubes
- Fast extraction of high purity RNA suitable for all conventional molecular biology procedures, including:
- Northern blotting
- Nuclease protection assay
- Proteinase K
- Lysis Buffer
- Wash Buffer 1 (concentrated)
- Wash Buffer 2 (concentrated)
- Water, nuclease-free
- GeneJETRNA Purification Columns (pre-assembled with Collection Tubes)
- Collection Tubes (1.5ml)
- Detailed Protocol
|GeneJET™ RNA Purification Kit|