missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Please login to your online account to display your discounted pricing
Syngene™ G:BOX Mini
G:BOX Mini is a compact, multi-application powerhouse for accurately imaging fluorescence and visible gels, multiplexed fluorescence westerns, stain-free gels, and chemiluminescent blots.
Supplier: Syngene™ GBOXMINI9A
G:BOX Mini is a compact, multi-application imaging system combining a unique motor driven stage and cooled high resolution 6 or 9 megapixel camera with chemiluminescence, stain free, RGB and IR excitation options for Alexa Fluor™ and IR dyes.
- Hi-LED lighting options cover the full spectrum of high intensity blue, green, red, and infra-red, resulting in faster exposure times and publication quality images
- Small footprint leaves plenty of room on any lab bench
- RGB and IR Hi-LED lighting options enable fast quantification of multiple fluorescent proteins without stripping and re-probing
- Stain free imaging capability captures images of stain free acrylamide gels and many more
- High quantum efficiency (QE) camera can detect picograms and femtograms
- Luxury lens (F0.95 motor driven) with data feedback captures the highest quality images
- GeneSys software contains extensive database of dyes and imaging protocols
- Includes unlimited copies of GeneTools analysis software
|7 Position Filter Wheel|
|F0.95 Motor Driven Lens|
|88.2 lb. (40 kg)|
|15.7 x 25.2 x 24.5 in. (40 x 64 x 52 cm)|
|Imaging fluorescence and visible gels, multiplexed fluorescence westerns, stain-free gels, and chemiluminescent blots|
|Gel Imaging System|