SPEX™ SamplePrep Freezer/Mill 115 V/60 Hz
Recognized as the world's most effective laboratory mills, SPEX SamplePrep's Freezer/Mills™; are cryogenic laboratory mills that chill samples in liquid nitrogen then pulverizes them with a magnetically driven impactor.
Manufacturer: SPEX™ SamplePrep 6875115
DescriptionRecognized as the world's most effective laboratory mills, SPEX SamplePrep's Freezer/Mills™ are cryogenic laboratory mills that chill samples in liquid nitrogen then pulverizes them with a magnetically driven impactor. The 6875 Freezer/Mill is a larger cryogenic grinder with a self-contained liquid nitrogen tub and insulated case. Optional auto-fill system is available to automatically fill the bath with liquid nitrogen. It grinds samples from 0.1 to 100 g using one large vial. four small vials, or four microvial sets. Typical Samples: Plant animal tissue, plastic and polymers, yeast pharmaceuticals, food products, electronic components, textiles, hair & bones. Features and Benefits:
- Sample vial maintains low level temperatures due to continuous immersion in liquid nitrogen.
- Heat sensitive metabolites, isomers and complex molecules retain their composition as they are not degraded by heat or pressure.
- Touch-screen interface for easy usage Sample vial reaches liquid nitrogen temperature in minutes.
- Sample vial reaches liquid nitrogen temperature in minutes
- Maintenance-free design with only one moving part.
- Backed by SPEXSamplePrep's 60 years of experience.
- Safety features include LN sensor and lid interlock. If lid is opened during the grinding process grinding will stop.
- Closed grinding vial with impactor prevents sample cross contamination. Grinding vials made of alternative materials are also available.
- Liquid nitrogen is required for operation. The sample's temperature is maintained because it NEVER leaves the enclosed liquid nitrogen bath
|Sample vial reaches liquid nitrogen reaches temperature in minutes.|
|Small cryogenic grinder, self-contained liquid nitrogen tub, and insulated case.
|115 V/60 Hz version: 2-prong grounded plug|
|20 in. (50.8 cm) x 21 1/2 in. (53.34 cm) x 25 1/2 in. (64.77 cm)|
Backed by SPEX SamplePrep's 60 years of experience.