Thermo Scientific™ HinfI
The HinfI restriction enzyme recognizes G^ANTC sites and cuts best at 37°C in R buffer.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ ER0803
Lambda DNA digested with HinfI, 1.4% agarose, 148 cleavage sites
conventional restriction endonucleases are a large collection of high quality restriction enzymes, optimized to work in one of the buffers of the Five Buffer System. In addition, the universal Tango buffer is provided for convenience in double digestions. All of the enzymes exhibit 100% activity in the recommended buffer and reaction conditions. To ensure consistent performance, Thermo Scientific restriction enzyme reaction buffers contain premixed BSA, which enhances the stability of many enzymes and binds contaminants that may be present in DNA preparations.
5'...G▵A N T C...3'
3'...C T N A▵G...5' Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer R: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH8.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2, 100mM KCl and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- HinfI is supplied in: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
- Dam: never overlaps —no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps —no effect
- CpG: may overlap —cleavage impaired
- EcoKI: never overlaps —no effect
- EcoBI: may overlap —blocked
- G▴AWTC — PfeI