GeneJET RNA Cleanup and Concentration Micro Kit is designed for rapid and efficient concentration of prepurified RNA samples, as well as for RNA cleanup after DNase I treatment and other enzymatic reactions.
The kit combines the convenience of spin column technology with the selective binding properties of a silica membrane, eliminating the need for tedious resin manipulations or toxic phenol-chloroform extractions.
- Advanced column design -easy to open, load and handle.
- Elute in 6 to 10 µL volume.
- 85 to 100% recovery of a high integrity RNA.
- Exceptional purity - isolate RNA free of enzyme inhibitors such as heparin, EDTA or citrate; DNAse I and other enzymes.
- Fast and simple -procedure takes less than 5 minutes. Applications The purified RNA can be used in common downstream applications:
- RT-PCR, RT-qPCR, Northern blotting and other RNA-based analysis.
|GeneJET RNA purification Micro column and collection tube, Binding buffer, Wash buffer 1 (conc.), Wash buffer 2 (conc.), Water (nuclease-free), Collection tubes (1.5mL)|