Falcon™ FluoroBlok™ 24 Well Permeable Supports and Companion Plates
Block light transmission, simplifying detection of migrating fluorescently labeled cells. Corning™ Falcon™ FlouroBlok™ 24 Well Plate Permeable Supports are designed with a unique light-tight PET membrane. Must be used with Falcon™ 24 Well Companion Plate.
Manufacturer: Corning Incorporated C351186
Microplates, Cell culture; BD Falcon; Feeder Tray;Use with BD Falcon FluoroBlok 24-Multiwell Insert Systems; Nontreated; Polypropylene; Sterile; Nonpyrogenic;Case of 5
- Dyed PET microporous membrane efficiently blocks the transmission of light within the range of 400-700 nm
- Fluorescently labeled cells present in the top chamber of the insert are made invisible by the Corning™ FluoroBlok™ membrane
- Migrated cells are no longer shielded from the light source and are easily detected with a fluorescence plate reader or inverted fluorescence microscope
- Store at room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
- Study a wide range of cell types and activities such as:
- Inflammation with neutrophils, transepithelial and transendothelial migration; and analysis of blood-brain barrier, dendritic cells, and Macrophages
- Pathways for stem cell differentiation
- Screening for population-specific neuronal motogens
- Migration of normal, transformed and transfected cells
- Chemoinvasion assays, drug discovery
|Falcon™ 24 Well Feeder Tray|
|FluoroBlok™ HTS 24 Well Multiwell plates, Falcon™ 24 Well Multiwell plates|