MilliporeSigma™ Luminata™ Western HRP Chemiluminescence Substrates
Premixed, ready-to-use chemiluminescent reagents for detection of HRP-based Westerns
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma™ WBLUR0500
Horseradish peroxidase (HRP) catalyzes the oxidation of luminol in the presence of peroxide, releasing photons (chemiluminescence) that are captured on x-ray films or by CCD cameras. Most HRP substrates are plagued by quickly decaying signal and short shelf life, but Luminata substrates are formulated differently to include stabilizing reagents.
- Consistent results with less pipetting error
The stabilizers added to Luminata substrates:
- Prevent spontaneous oxidation of luminol by peroxide in the absence of HRP
- Enhance the stability of both the luminol and peroxide, ensuring that Luminata substrates are stable for one year in their premixed format
- Stabilize, strengthen, and prolong the chemiluminescence signal once HRP starts to catalyze oxidation
Three different sensitivities for a range of detection needs:
- Luminata Classico premixed reagent for everyday detection needs
- Luminata Crescendo premixed reagent for detection in the picogram range
- Luminata Forte premixed reagent for detection in the femtogram range
|Western blotting, dot/slot blotting|
|Luminata Crescendo Western HRP Substrate|
|∽1 to 3 pg|
|2°C to 8°C|
Buy $1,000 in select MilliporeSigma products and get $1,000 more to spend on products at no additional cost.
Spend $1,000 on select MilliporeSigma items, get $1,000 more to spend on similar items at no additional cost.