MilliporeSigma™ Immobilon™-FL PVDF Transfer Membranes
Designed specifically for Western blots and protein sequencing. Immobilon™-FL PVDF Transfer Membranes are plain surfaced with 0.45μm pores and have lower background fluorescence than other membranes. Available in 10cm and 20cm squares and a 3.75m roll.
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma™ IPFL20200
- Designed specifically for use with fluorescent detection methods, including: fluorescent, chemifluorescence, chromogenic, chemiluminescence or 125I
- Background fluorescence is approximately 10 times lower than that of other PVDF membranes and two times lower than nitrocellulose membranes
- No protocol changes required for standard Western blotting procedures
- Suitable for use with fluorescent dyes and detection/imaging systems from major manufacturers
- Adsorption levels:
- BSA Adsorption: 205 µg/cm²
- Goat IgG Adsorption: 300 µg/cm²
- Insulin Adsorption: 155 µg/cm²
|For use with fluorescent detection systems in western blotting applications|
|Low fluorescence membrane|
Buy $1,000 in select MilliporeSigma products and get $1,000 more to spend on products at no additional cost.
Spend $1,000 on select MilliporeSigma items, get $1,000 more to spend on similar items at no additional cost.