Edvotek™ Edvotek™ MV10 Protein Electrophoresis Apparatus
Seamless vertical electrophoresis unit is designed for separation of proteins on a single polyacrylamide gel.
Manufacturer: Edvotek™ 581
DescriptionRe-designed MV10 vertical protein electrophoresis unit capable of holding one vertical polyacrylamide gel, the unit has color coded parts to ensure proper orientation.
- Gel support cassette clip - holds gel securely, allows for easy placement and removal of gel
- New, sleek design
- Domed lid with sturdy overmold grip feature
- Modified shapes improves gel running speed by 10-15%
- Stabilizing feet - raises unit off bench to promote cooling and improves stabilization
- Placement of color-coded anode/cathode sides completely eliminates the chance of improper or reverse lid placement
- Electrode lead 90° right angle shape improves stability by lowering the overall profile and thus minimizes tipping
- Patent pending
Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty and free technical support.
|Seamless injection-molded base, safety interlock cover, corrosion resistant, all-Platinum electrodes with safety-insulated Leads|
|Industry Standard 9 x 10 cm PreCast Gel Cassettes (10 samples)|