DuPont™ ProShield™ 60 Coveralls
Affordable high-barrier protection. With standard fit hood and attached skid-resistant boots.
Supplier: DuPont™ NG122SWH2X002500
Lightweight coveralls (1.8 oz. per sq. yd.) provide excellent barrier protection against nontoxic particle, liquid and spray hazards. True aerosol- and liquid-proof microporous barrier demonstrates >99% holdout of particles down to 0.35μm.
- Breathable, cloth-like material treated to provide antistatic properties for use in controlled environments
- Proprietary bilaminate composite fabric provides superior liquid penetration1
- Compared favorably to leading fabric in physical property tests covering resistance to ripping and tearing2
- Low linting for use in critical applications
- Disposable coveralls can be easily discarded via landfill burial or proper incineration3
- Long torso with polyester front zipper measures 26 in. long (66cm)
Meets USDA, FDA, OSHA standards; ASTM™ D1777, ASTM D3776, ASTM D774, ASTM D5733, ASTM D5034, ASTM D257; AATCC 127 compliant.
1 Measured per ASTM™ F 903 in relation to the following substances: household bleach, diazinon (4 oz./gal.), hydraulic jack oil, machine oil, malathion (50%), motor oil (40W), sodium hydroxide and isocyanate-based paint hardener. Tests were performed by independent laboratories on material samples under laboratory conditions, not with actual garments or in actual onsite conditions.
2 ASTM D 751 (Grab Tensile Strength), ASTM D 1117 (Trapezoid Tear), ASTM D 3787 (Ball Burst).
3 Certified incinerable by independent laboratory. For details, contact your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative at 1-800-772-6733.
|Elastic, Attached boots|
|Microporous Film, Laminated to a Spundbonded Polypropylene Substrate|
|Automotive refinishing, waste cleanup and remediation|
|1.82 to 1.95 m|
|USDA, FDA, OSHA, ASTM D1777, ASTM D3776, ASTM D774, ASTM D5733, ASTM D5034, ASTM D257, AATCC 127|
|44.25 to 47.75 in.|
|112.39 to 121.28 cm|
|6 to 6.4 ft.|